How to build your experience
Choose the Experience that best fits your event. Then pick your DJ. We have different levels of talent and different offerings based on DJs. Let us know if you have questions.
So what’s the difference? The difference is that a 2000 person event needs more “firepower” to give everyone the EXPERIENCE you want. So, we offer two packages centered around weddings that are either average size (100-200 people) or larger events that are 200+. Our Signature Experience is designed for events that want simple audio and lighting and our Premier Experience is designed for larger events that need more options and customization.
Talent Matters The DJs of Cutmaster Music are the best in New Mexico. Not everyone is cut out to be part of the crew and these are the best of the best personally selected to represent the Cutmaster Music Experience.
Learn more about our DJs by clicking on their individual profiles.
1. Cutmaster Music extends winter incentives for “Off Season” dates to our couples for weddings that take place in the months of December 15th thru March 15th.
2. Some Cutmaster Music hosts offer incentive pricing on weddings all year held Sunday thru Thursday.
3. Off season pricing is excluded from holiday dates.
4. There is a $350 additional travel fee for events outside the immediate Albuquerque area.
5. There is a 3% fee added if you pay with credit card
Why are some djs more expensive than others?
The value of the talent is based on a few factors, but mainly it’s experience. All of our DJs are trained professionals and are capable of rocking your event. But we do believe that there is a premium for the years of experience and additional skillsets acquired (such as emcee training, club DJ experience, turntablism, etc). Feel free to ask us and learn more about all our DJs at Cutmaster Music.
these are your next steps to book your event
- If we haven’t met yet, let’s setup an appointment to have you into the office for coffee and answer any questions you have. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 505-508-3489
- Let us know that you’re ready to move forward with booking so we can mark your date on the calendar. For popular times of the year, we book out more than a year in advance. May-November are in high demand.
- A signed contract and retainer fee of 50% of your total package amount are what lock you into services with Cutmaster Music.
If you want a stress free experience with your DJ then Chris and his team are your guys!
Chris and Billy did such a fantastic job at reading the crowd and played music that kept people on the dance floor until the very last song. The lighting was amazing and more than made up for the lack of decor. I could go on and on about how amazing Cutmaster music is! They are so easy to work with and truly made our wedding day an unforgettable experience.
I can’t say enough about how awesome our experience with Tony, aka DJ Xia, from Cutmaster Music was! From the beginning of the process he was so easy to work with, and he went above and beyond our expectations to help give us the most amazing wedding night!
Cutmaster Music – Beyond expectations
Our wedding and reception were so much fun and several guests commented, “that’s the best Dj we’ve heard at a wedding!” It wouldn’t have been the same without these guys knowing when to play what and adjusting the songs to match what we were going for. The lighting and sound were fantastic! We highly recommend Cutmaster for any party needs!
I would give 10 stars if I could!
Chris & Billy with Cutmaster Music were absolutely phenomenal! There wasn’t a single time our dance floor was empty. From the moment we booked until the very end our experience was filled with above & beyond service. They were very professional & their experience showed. Their setup with lights & music is seriously the best I’ve ever seen.