CUTMASTER LIVE STREAMING
Choose the STREAMING PACKAGE THAT FITS YOUR EVENT AND YOUR BUDGET.
Signature Experience shown with dance floor snow add-on
The ceremony streaming package is designed to live stream your ceremony to all your friends and family that want to be a part of the festivities remotely.
The Package Includes:
- 2 Cameras (one wide-angle & one tight shot on the Bride & Groom)
- 1 lapel microphone on the officiant & 1 handheld (for readings, vows, etc)
- Mixing board for professional audio into the stream
- Video switcher to rotate between camera angles for professional stream and keeps an elevated audience engagement level
- Dedicated event page on Cutmaster Music or Cutmaster Media (via YouTube or Twitch) where your guests can view the stream
- Streamed live *
- Custom Event Branded Overlay $100
- Additional Lip-Stick Camera $200
- This camera would show the Bride as she walks down the aisle toward the Groom and Officiant
- Recording of the stream on a flash drive $50
Premier Experience shown with 4 towers, Uplighting and Video DJ Booth options
Ceremony + Reception Stream
The ceremony and reception stream includes everything listed above in the Ceremony Stream Package PLUS:
- 1 camera that will stream any important event happenings (toasts, first dance, cake cutting, etc)
- We will stream the open dancing with a direct line feed to the DJ music.
* Live Stream Details:
- Streaming live is dependant on a strong internet connection. Wired/direct ethernet is preferred for the best results. We can use a wireless connection, but Cutmaster Music is not responsible or liable for interference or drop-outs due to a facility’s internet connectivity.
- In the event we have a bad connection, interruption, or interference during a live stream, Cutmaster Music will also have a recording of the event that can either be re-run as soon as possible after the event, OR we can advertise the event at a later time as “live” and stream the event. In either case, we will make sure your event is streamed to your audience. These are details we can discuss during the consultation.
- Cutmaster Music is also not responsible for our video host (Youtube, Twitch, etc) dropping the stream due to copyright violations. An example of this would be the decision by the Bride & Groom to play music during their event without the proper rights to the music. There are instances when this is not allowed and may flag the stream for copyright violation. The best-case scenario is that this has zero effect on the stream. The worst-case scenario is that your stream is muted or completely disabled. In the event this happens, we will still be recording for future playback (on a USB drive, etc). So, not all would be lost 😉
THESE ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS TO BOOKING YOUR EVENT
- If we haven’t met yet, let’s setup an appointment to have you into the office for coffee and answer any questions you have. Send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at 505-508-3489
- Let us know that you’re ready to move forward with booking so we can mark your date on the calendar. For popular times of the year, we book out more than a year in advance. May-November are in high demand.
- A signed contract and retainer fee of 20% of your total package amount are what lock you into services with Cutmaster Music.
If you want a stress free experience with your DJ then Chris and his team are your guys!
Chris and Billy did such a fantastic job at reading the crowd and played music that kept people on the dance floor until the very last song. The lighting was amazing and more than made up for the lack of decor. I could go on and on about how amazing Cutmaster music is! They are so easy to work with and truly made our wedding day an unforgettable experience.
I can’t say enough about how awesome our experience with Tony, aka DJ Xia, from Cutmaster Music was! From the beginning of the process he was so easy to work with, and he went above and beyond our expectations to help give us the most amazing wedding night!
Cutmaster Music – Beyond expectations
Our wedding and reception were so much fun and several guests commented, “that’s the best Dj we’ve heard at a wedding!” It wouldn’t have been the same without these guys knowing when to play what and adjusting the songs to match what we were going for. The lighting and sound were fantastic! We highly recommend Cutmaster for any party needs!
I would give 10 stars if I could!
Chris & Billy with Cutmaster Music were absolutely phenomenal! There wasn’t a single time our dance floor was empty. From the moment we booked until the very end our experience was filled with above & beyond service. They were very professional & their experience showed. Their setup with lights & music is seriously the best I’ve ever seen.