Mobile DJ’s across the country are always looking for the next “biggest hit” when it comes to providing services for weddings. First it was audio, with bigger and better sounding speakers. Then it was lighting, cool effects and new LED technology. Then a subgroup came from that including uplighting, starry sky effects and light towers. And now we see more DJ’s starting to provide a service many would consider to be out of their realm, photography in the form of a photo booth.
Why Use A Photo Booth For My Wedding?
Photo booths provide another form of entertainment for your guests and give you another feather in your cap when it comes to planning your event and making it unique. Your wedding is typically a rare time when many friends and family members are gathering in one place at the same time. And who doesn’t want to take pictures of this time, when everyone is having fun and letting loose? A photo booth is the perfect answer! Here’s a few reasons photo booths are becoming all the rage at weddings:
- They bring back that nostalgic feeling of being in a booth, sitting in front of the camera and posing for multiple pictures in a sitting.
- They provide a keepsake for your guests in the form of the photo strips
- A photo booth provides an element of silly fun, with the use of props, white boards, frames, etc.
- The scrapbook is a keepsake for you, the Bride & Groom, bringing you lifetime memories of your guests and all the fun they had at your wedding.
- Photo booths are just plain FUN!
How Much Does A Photo Booth Cost?
Photo booths can range in pricing depending on your market, the time of year, and availability. Cutmaster Music prices our photobooth based on the type of event and how much time the booth is needed. We also provide other options such as a scrapbook, which can be added into any package (some packages include the scrapbook as well). If you are interested in booking a photobooth rental in Albuquerque, please visit ourAlbuquerque Photo Booth site at www.abqpartypix.comfor all of our booth details, or you can call 505-269-5585 for more information.