5 things to ponder about your wedding dayHi All! #WeddingTipsTuesdays is your newsletter of 5 tips, hacks, tricks and helpful tidbits to help your wedding planning. If there’s anything you would like for us to tackle, please let me know. Enjoy this week’s hacks and thoughts!
- We’re pondering how many wedding vendors you need
- Let’s discuss some wedding shoe hacks
- Resist the rub and create barriers to friction. HACK: rub deodorant or some vasoline on the inside of your shoe where rubbing might occur.
- Don’t SWEAT the small stuff. HACK: for sweating, rub talcum or baby powder in your shoe (after doing hack #1)
- Get the real stuff! Leather! You might be tempted to go with feux leather, but it’s essentially plastic, which rubs! It’ll cost more, but real leather over time will mold better to your feet and last longer.
- Don’t sink! If you are having an outdoor wedding, beware of soft ground as your heels will sink in. Get some of these to prevent those heels from digging in and they’ll keep your shoes clean.
- We’re getting wedding hair-spiration
- We’re contemplating wedding disasters turned awesomeness
- We’re falling for these hashtags